Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thai & Lao Cooking Videos on DVD

The DVD is ready for purchase. I am really excited that it is finally available.
When I published my Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book, I specifically designed it to fit inside a DVD case.
The set 1 of Thai and Lao Cooking DVD includes all the videos that are listed the Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book.

Plus I include the video of How to apply hair sticks into the hair!
Don't forget to view all my Thai & Lao Products

Depending on the amount of donation, I will mail you the following Thai & Lao Food product(s):
$20 --> Set 1 Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book
$21 --> Set 2 Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book
$33 --> Set 1, Thai & Lao Cooking Videos on DVD and recipe book
$35 --> Set 2, Thai & Lao Food video on DVD and recipe book
$60--> Set 1 Thai & Lao Cooking Videos and recipe book + Set 2 Thai & Lao Food videos and recipe book

Thai hair sticks are included in every set of dvds and recipe books until supplies last.

To mail me a donation, email me and ask for my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pam!

It was Pam birthday and her lovely husband set the cooking party with good friends  for her as she love cooking and Thai food. They are real...