Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Praline Bacon post at Nola Cuisine

From Nola Cuisine


I finished my Praline Bacon post at my main site Nola Cuisine last night. My version is along the lines of the original at Elizabeth's but leaves the pecan pieces a little more chunky than most other recipes. Cochon Butcher also has a wonderful Bacon Praline which is more of an actual Praline with chunks of their hose made Kurobuta Bacon inside of it.

This makes a wonderful addition to any breakfast that will be sure to be a family favorite!

Praline Bacon Recipe

Be sure and check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes which links to all of the recipes featured on Nola Cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pam!

It was Pam birthday and her lovely husband set the cooking party with good friends  for her as she love cooking and Thai food. They are real...